Addax—the best electric tipper vehicle
Addax Motors’ electric tippers embody convenience, flexibility and comfort. Our utility tipper vehicles make the best partners for exterior workers. Park and green space maintenance teams will love how easy our vehicles make collecting, transporting and recycling waste. What can you expect from an Addax electric tipper vehicle?
- A fully electric vehicle made in Belgium, with zero emissions.
- Customisation options to suit the needs of a park and green space maintenance team.
- An interior cabin suited to driving comfort, flexibility and full workdays.
Complete flexibility to suit your city’s and company needs
Each Addax electric utility vehicle comes equipped with features that will make your field of work easier—whatever it may be. With a wide range of technical specifications to choose from, you can be sure to find a configuration that matches what you need, like:
- A hydraulics system that allows the doors of each vehicle to tilt and open swiftly, allowing the easy loading and unloading of waste.
- An unrivaled payload of up to 1000kg, the perfect partner for a full day of city or park maintenance and clean up.
- Superior driver comfort, with spacious cabins, extra wide seats, double suspension, front and rear disc brakes as well as peripheral ground vision.
Fully electric, 100% Belgian made
Addax electric tipper vehicle are made for both urban and industrial uses. Each electric tipper is equipped with an autonomous battery with a driving range of up to 120km—more than enough for a full-day’s work. Each battery is completely recyclable and comes with a 5-year warranty. Purchasing an Addax electric utility vehicle is a great way to help the environment.
A welcome addition to your daily work
Addax electric tipper vehicles were created to make your daily work easier. We can make any customisations you need to facilitate this—like changing the length of the tipper, adding side or rear doors or even additional covers. Click here to reach out to us so we can discuss how Addax Motors can best meet your needs.
- High drop-sides with net
- High drop-sides with net – with removable posts
- Rear door in net
- Side door in net
- High drop-sides full plate 90cm
- Rear extension of 25cm for tipper
- Cover canopy with metallic structure
- Tipper option autonomous battery
- Leaf net cover
- Tarpaulin cover
- Servopowered steering
- Webasto heating
- Electrical heating 1,8kW
- Double DIN auto-radio with Bluetooth
- Double DIN auto-radio with Bluetooth with rear-view camera
- Beacon revolving light
- Double LED blinking bar front
- Double LED blinking bar rear
- Triple LED blinking bar with roof bar
- Rear-view window
- 12V USB charger
- Pedestrian buzzer
- Two-speed button settings
- Mountain hill assist switch
- RAL colour (except RAL 9016)
- Special/Customized colour (non RAL-colour)
- Closed box charging
- Rubber floor mat
- Addax hubcaps set (4 pieces)
- Spare wheel with mounted all season tyre
- Spare wheel with mounted winter tyre
- Extra set of steel rims (without tyres)
- Trailer hitch
- Lower storage box with lock
- Winter tyres with steel rims (4pieces)
- Fire extinguisher + Safety kit
- Flat tyre kit
- Jack + wrench
- Warning stickers red white
- Cabin and chassis paint repair pen (RAL 9005)
- Flatbed and tipper repair pen (RAL 9016)
- Charger adaptor cable type 2
- High pressure combo skid
- Watering skid
- Leaves vacuum system TL 450 Pro 9 HP
- Leaves vacuum system optional ergonomic handle