Dealer development Sales & After Sales Hispanics
At Addax Motors we are convinced that mobility in cities, agglomerations and campuses is best ensured by smart, customizable, small electric vehicles since they allow clean, silent and efficient transport of goods and services.
About Addax Motors
Addax manufactures smart electric utility vehicles, from design and build, up to maintenance and lease, and guarantees zero emission transport in leisure and urban areas.
By using the latest battery technologies and advanced materials, we deliver robust and reliable trucks, allowing 1000kg or 6m³ payload in the city and offering remote diagnostics for worry-free operations.
The company has its headquarters, as its production and R&D department in Deerlijk. Addax is a reference European provider in urban and suburban mobility, ensuring clean, efficient and silent commercial transport.
Addax is entering a new market development phase. To develop and strengthen our sales team, we are currently looking for a Network Development & Sales in Spain and Portugal. This position reports into the Sales Manager Southern Europe.
The Dealer Development Sales & After Sales teammate ensures the implementation of the sales strategy, determined by Sales & Network Manager, supports, maintains, activates and follows up the current network partners in order to optimize sales & after sales volumes and margins within the defined geographical area. The activation of the network consists in regular contact and local presence, product & sales/after sales presentations, vehicle demonstration, technical training, direct support of key accounts. A crucial FIELD sales and support function within the defined geographical area.
- Support Addax visibility by regular meetings and joint visits at end customers of partner network, to achieve/exceed the yearly budgeted sales volume
- Support the region partners with local vehicle demonstrations
- Pro-active participation in local fair & events
- Give technical sales training
- Pro actively suggest action plans to the sales manager to increase network sales
- Give dealers technical and commercial training
- Develop and implement specific action plans for network partner.
- Report dealers technical wishes and issues to the factory to support product development
- Handling & canalize technical Key Account requests
- Follow up on technical Key Account requests with Key Account managers
- Prepare monthly reporting
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in technical field, alternative mechanics with sales attitudes.
- Knowledge of Automotive (Tier-1) , Materials Handling Equipment or Lawn mowing / small agricultural equipment coupled with sales distribution channel experience is a definite plus .
- 3 to 5 years progressively responsible experience in mechanic, after sales support of dealer organizations.
- MS Office , knowledge of CRM , product knowledge : automotive or materials handling background
- Languages : Native Spanish, English both oral and written, Portuguese is a plus.
- Based ideally in Madrid or the surroundings
Driven by results
Being driven to successfully achieve the predetermined results within the appointed time and with the provided resources. You take initiative to set up targeted actions.
Contributing to change
Recognizing and supporting the need for change. You take initiative and implement the changes.
Creative thinking and customization
Presenting new and original ideas, creating concepts and propose innovative solutions which are suitable for clients or the organization.
Building and maintaining relationships with people, in- and outside the organization, who will contribute to reaching our goals and can create a competitive advance.
Thinking and acting customer-oriented
Thinking and operating from the attention to the needs and wishes from internal and external clients.
The described function is a real FIELD function, necessitating a mature mindset and autonomous approach. The selected candidate will 70 % of his / her time working and travelling in the designated area with focus on Spain.
It is of utmost importance that the successful candidate is flexible and adaptive to different (business) cultures and has strong organizational, reporting and presentation skills. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus .
Regular follow up meetings at the Addax Motors HQ in Deerlijk , Belgium are foreseen.
Apply now at email@example.com